Saturday October 29, 2016 – Saturday October 29, 2016
Sat 29.10. 1800- Our yearly OIC Halloween party. NB! Limited room! With kids from the start, without kids – come anytime. “Best halloween party this side of the Atlantic” – said in 2012. Thousands of gadgets, just behind royal palace, truly amazing. You must dress up! NB! The Signup-form below does NOT work – instead signup HERE at Eventbrite, using the password OIC2016.
- Where: Private home close to royal palace. The OIC host is also inviting friends.
- Secret address: To control numbers, location address + full details will be sent to your email days before event
- Donations welcome: This year we don’t ask for a cover charge as such, but hope for donations from all. This covers food, drinks and the whole lot. You can also bring drinks if you want to.
- Kids? Yes! Most places except Norway mix generations in social settings. The OIC promotes a cosmo mindset. Feel free to bring kids. And feel free to bring them home to bed when you want to – and let Mommy or Daddy stay until late?
- Sign up BELOW, notifying under “other” if/how many kids you bring, incl ages. Remember to hit “confirm” on the second screen…
- Volunteers: Some volunteers needed for decorations Friday/Saturday and clean-up Sunday, please email: JLM@oslointernationalHub.com
Welcome text from the OIC host
The preparations have started – and the Halloween kitten should soon be ready to welcome you Saturday. Halloween is upon us. And it is time for our yearly Halloween Party.
Space is not unlimited but we do like a good crowd. The setting is about as Halloween-y as it gets. The serving is heavy on the candy and all things pumpkin. The fluid side of things has in the past proven more than adequate and we are confident this will stay so (there is a taxi stand within a few minutes walk). That said, if you have a preference for drink, please bring it and share.
The early part of the evening is very child friendly, so bring ‘em if you got ‘em. The trick-or-treating is second to no place. And should any trick or treaters wander in of the street, we will flip a coin to see which it will be. Some may wish to take their kids trick-or-treating somewhere else first; that is a good idea for once kids see the candy pile here, they don’t want to go anywhere else.
As the evening progress and the youngest generation have retired, the rest of us will carry on the good fight and consume what is left …Surrounded by spiders and severed heads. If you like that idea of having a drink out of a sarcophagus but can do without the kids – arriving after 8 or so might be wise. The bar remains open.